Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Leaves


FALLEN LEAVES
Originally uploaded by Rich Eye

The leaves along the boulevard are beautiful yellow and orange where the cop was holding up the radar speed detector the cars where going the exact speed limit, why? Because the cars coming the other way where flashing their lights. It was a trap and I was glad for the warning. I was going 35 and slowed to 24 and there was my speed on this big computer board. The cop seemed serious about his task and I wonder how long he sat there before someone flubbed up.

The trees along the railroad are reddish leaning toward pink. The leaves have turned this year in a lovely way, not too much rain and not too much wind, which does them in quickly. A gorgeous fall.

I went on a date tonight and had some good Mexican food. We talked about the stock market and conspiracy theory, UFOs and reincarnation. I ate too much and drank a rather large Margarita. Now it is time for me to crash. I'll be doing an expressive arts class in the morning. If you are interested, look up Dr. Jane Goldberg. She teaches a year long expressive arts practitioner class. Looks good.

Ciao!

No comments: