Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall, Such Beauty



It's so beautiful right now, the landscape with all the yellow and orange trees. The maples are glowing and when the sun sets, it adds an extra tinge of peach to the leaves and really lights them up. I know this is a hard time for many people, folks loosing all their savings and weird stuff happening. But nature is giving us a lovely show, and to be happy with that is all we can ask for. And to be happy with each other.

And I know that we are not alone in these times, that we are facing all these changes together. I've had so many changes in my life these last three years, that really I think I just can't take any more, yet there is more to come to be sure. What I'm thinking now is that I must love everything and everyone, including or especially myself. That way I will make the right choices in my life. I will live my life fully.

The garden is a good place to live, and learn. Everything comes and goes and when it is least expected, lushness happens. Love may be really what it is all about. I love to teach letting go and letting things come as they will. This is the way of the world, just being. It will all work out in the end, just think positive. Right? Right!

Happy Happy

No comments: