Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fearless, Wake Up!


This is my advice for the days we are in: be fearless. Everywhere I turn I'm hearing things like, Not in this economic climate, things are bad right now, You know, the downturn, and yes, there is the market settling out, and the folks who bought the ARM loans losing there houses. This could have happened in the 70s or the early 80s, when we had other downturns.
But things aren't the same now. There is a spiritual flux at work now that is more powerful than before. Yes, now we must work on other levels, that is, because we're waking up. What happens when you wake up? Do you look around and say, My house is a mess. I better clean up. Or do you say, My, the house is a mess, I think I'll panic and abandon ship...

I got frightened at the beginning of this financial settling out, partially because I was in a divorce and was already frightened for my survival. I was worried about how my life might turn out--was I destined to live on the street? Well, no, I don't think so, but the fear was there. Fear is a bad thing. Fear makes more fear. Better to think about what you want than what you don't want. This is a universal truth.
What would happen if we all go shopping Black Friday--make things better. It's statistics that is running the market and the media. If we do most of our holiday shopping Black Friday, then we can help the climate say, "It's a sunny day. We're not afraid." Then, after the holidays, get in there a work hard for truth, happiness, for health, for equality, and for love. Yes, for love. Gratitude and generosity, too!
Yes, all you fearless ones, Wake up! And stand tall!

With Love, Flower (and little helper)

No comments: