Monday, November 24, 2008

Tiger Milk


Remember Tiger Milk and having a Tiger in your Tank, and Tony the Tiger? I have a saying, Take a Tiger for a Walk--which means, go with your wildness. I'm open to my wildness, to let it be free and spontaneous, although sometimes I embarrass myself. I like my wild side and being in nature enhances it.

Next to me right now on the bed, my cat is curled, sleeping. I was in Carolyn Wright's poetry class all day yesterday, so he was wild when I got home. He doesn't like me leaving him for long periods of time. And he's addicted to kitty treats, and I ran out. He kept going to the corner that he likes to scratch, which he knows drives me crazy. He'd scratch it, then run away. Over and over as I tried to watch a movie. Still no treats. I did capture him a few times and brushed him and held him. Anyway, he finally settled down and now he's here beside me.

Tiger in the garden. I don't think so, but perhaps roaming nature spirits. Have you ever read that book All Good Things, or something like that. I'll look it up. She talks about talking to the nature spirits to help your garden. Say if you have too many moles, just talk to them, ask them to stay over in the common area, or on the paths. It worked for her. There's also The Findhorn Story to check out.

Well, all for now-happy day, Flower

No comments: