Thursday, November 13, 2008

Too Late?



In the case of November 12th, I stayed up too late. Was it the full moon? Anyone know when it is? Today? Tomorrow? I generally hear from my favorite astrologer, Stephanie Austin, but I didn't. Let's see, are we in Scorpio? Is it a Taurus full moon? The full moon is opposite the sun. And the sky last night, fabulous with a big old moon.

So what was I doing up so late? I was listening to Peter Walsh on Oprah yesterday, who is challenging us all to clean up and organize our houses. He says to put your kids and grandkid's art into photo books. So I was making on on line.

He says that people who have messy homes also have problems with their weight. This is interesting to me, because I've gained a little since I've lived in this crowded little condo. Things are messy here. I have years of stuff loaded on my shoulders and in the closets and under the bed and couch. I'm making it a plan to clean out. It's not too late for that.

I have a lot on my plate today, so won't stay long. So clean up your garden, the yard, the back porch. Then start on the hall closet and the bedroom closet. Get rid of stuff you don't use or want. I think Peter gave it six months—if you haven't used it, get rid of it. Go to Oprah.com and sign up for his challenge. He'll give you assignments. I'm doing it. I'm getting free of stuff.

Over and out, Flower PS That's the grandbaby on Halloween.

No comments: