Monday, November 10, 2008

Piano Mover Needed



I have this piano, see, and it needs to be moved from Kingston to Bellingham. It is the last detail of my divorce, which is final today. I can't believe how long it has taken. If you think it is a quick process, think again. Well, maybe it isn't too bad if you have an annulment or if you've been married a short time and have not assets together or children, and not many memories. Memories are big things to haul around, as are pianos. If you know a piano mover, send them my way.

So this morning I was thinking of a acronym that would remind me of my focus these new days of single life. It is GLAD--which means Giving, Loving, Acting on my heart's desires, and Devotion. These are the things that will change my life--gosh, in a bad marriage, one just contracts, hurts, becomes bitter and withholding. Bad news. Now, things feel open, I have all possibility available to me. And rest, which isn't in the acronym, but can be one of my heart's desires, is very much needed.

Okay, today, blustery, the leaves are blowing around. If I were you, I'd stay in. Make tea, read a good gardening book. I like the ones on gardening ideas, I'm always ready for more ideas. Or how about read about new plants you'd like to try. Surf the web for gardening sites. Have some down time. Watch a movie. Meditate.

Okay, grandbaby is coming.
Love you all to pieces, Flower

No comments: