Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring...


The old man did snore, and now I don't have to listen to him any more. The divorce will be final on the 11th, Veteran's day. All the dates have ended up being on holidays--why is this? So I can celebrate, perhaps. I am a veteran of marriage. I earned the purple heart, wounded in the line of duty.

So now what, shop for Christmas? I think I'll be lying low this year and my daughter and son-in-law are moving, so we'll have Christmas at their new place. Probably low key, since we're all needing to tighten our purse strings.

I bought new shoes today. I walk daily--although today it was back and forth in the mall. Usually I put in an hour a day--which is good for the waist and the legs and the heart, etc., and wears out the shoes rather quickly. Kohl's had a nice sale. But boy oh boy, does shopping wear me out.

I was going to rake leaves at Brenda's today, but the rain came down so hard that there's standing water on the roads. I had a rooster tail on the highway. So I'm staying in, cleaning the house, doing some catching up.

Here 's a nice shot of me and the grandbaby. Halloween was fun.

Best,
Flower

No comments: