Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cayenne, Dear?





Cayenne pepper spray for the leaves of your plants. It burns the deer's little tongues. And they've already been in the garden nibbling away. What does this say about life? You know I want to squeeze every bit of knowlege I can from the garden.

Well, stuff happens, that's the way it is. Letting go is the best way to handle things. I've already started my day out with holding on to old behavior and making a tush of myself. I freak out easily, yes me, the girl in pearls. Not pearl earrings. I could use a pair; anyone?

Anyway, deer prints. Just walking on through the garden. And then the grandbaby, he took the shortest distance between two points, walked right through the tiny spinach sprouts. Letting go. It's the answer to happiness--because nothing really matters. Oh, but it does. It matters a lot. No, dear, it doesn't. Love the life you're in.

Okay, here's a picture of the deer print. I don't know how to circle it or enhance it, but it's toward the middle of the shot. Sorry, I can't tell you more. Wait, I can. Fencing. It can work. Can't it? Sugar is sweet, but pepper is better. Burns the tongue, but not harmful to the plant. However, it does wash off in the rain.

Ciao!

No comments: