Monday, June 9, 2008

"I hate the rain. Oops, did I say that out loud?"

Well, you're not going to believe this, but it's supposed to snow tonight in the passes. They've already sprayed everything down with deicer and the plows are lined up and ready to go. It has rained all day, very gloomy and howling wind even. It's lucky Barb and Mike did the rest of the wedding yesterday, I'm lucky I should say. But the grandbaby and I didn't leave the house today and he just carried his yellow ducky watering can around the condo. He was tired today anyway and had a good nap and I worked on my novel--and had a little nap while I did that. We both at rabbit cookies.

Speaking of rabbits, they are all over the place. And when I exclaim how cute they are, others curse the little guys for eating their gardens. What was his name, ah yes, Peter Rabbit. I love those stories and the drawings. So cute.

So not much to tell you about gardening today, except for hunker down and wait it out. I teach writing, so we wrote well tonight, but even the writers said it was frightening outside because it was raining so hard.

I love rain, huh, did I say that out loud.
Until later. N

No comments: